Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

2 posters

:: Server :: Applications

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  Kieron_Blue_Army Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:36 am

1. What is your Minecraft and JTV username? Minecraft: Kieron_Blue_Army JTV: HecTiiCzZ

2. How Long you've been playing Minecraft for? Since 1.6 Beta.

3. When did you first start watching the stream? I started watching the stream about 2 weeks ago and enjoy it alot.

4. Why do you want to play on the server? I rarely find amazing Minecraft servers like this and want to explore and create with kind and helpful people.

5. What would you bring to the server? I would bring my average building skills like any other minecraft player and would be kind and helpful to other players.

[b]6. Tell me about yourself, and in short why you should be whitelisted. I am a english white boy 13 yrs of age and very interested in Minecraft and RPG's (WoW,Skyrim). I am also very interested in Xbox 360 but recently very active on minecraft because of the 1.0.0 release.I think i should be whitelisted because i will play a big part of creating and exploring and will be ready to build anything. Thanks for reading this and hopefully its enough for me to get in Very Happy

Kieron_Blue_Army
Trusted

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  zetsumeisensei Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:43 am

You're application has been reviewed. This application may have been accepted, but we have not seen enough activity from you in the stream. We would like to know your personality a bit more. So unfortunately at this time....

DENIED.
zetsumeisensei
zetsumeisensei

Back to top Go down