Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

try number 2

2 posters

:: Server :: Applications

Go down

try number 2  Empty try number 2

Post  wowquevvexx Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:15 am

1. What is your Minecraft and JTV username?
wowquevvexx
2. How Long you've been playing Minecraft for?
sense beginning of 1.6 i stopped playing for a while but my skills are pretty good
3. When did you first start watching the stream?
don't know exactly when but it was a while ago back when you were make adventure maps
4. Why do you want to play on the server?
it seems theres no good severs anymore where i can make stuff that won't be griefed so i think this one will be good
5. What would you bring to the server?
I'm good at redstone and i like making castles also i hope that i could help people with redstone classes
6. Tell me about yourself, and in short why you should be whitelisted.
I'm funny and have a good sense of humor i play often so ill be on often and i would like to be whitelisted so i could play with you witch i can't do on any other games plus you stream has a nice community witch i would thing would transfer to the server and i would be a good addition to the community. also I'm not a troll so i won't be griefing or anything like that and i really hope that you will accept this because i really want to play on the server

wowquevvexx
Trusted

Back to top Go down

try number 2  Empty Re: try number 2

Post  zetsumeisensei Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:22 am

Application has been approved by Facity. I witness this on the stream.

Last edited by zetsumeisensei on Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : been marked approved.)
zetsumeisensei
zetsumeisensei

Back to top Go down

:: Server :: Applications

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum