Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

2 posters

:: Server :: Applications

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  KagePyro Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:03 am

Minecraft Username:

Kagepyro

How Long you've been playing Minecraft for:

I've have been playing minecraft for almost a yeah after my friends were pestering me to play.

When did you first start watching the stream:

I only actually started yesterday but i loved the stream right from the beginning.

Why do you want to play on the server:

All i really play on is my friends rubbish server and there are no other servers that do things legit, that take my fancy. So when I watched your stream today, and still am, I saw that you are doing the village legit.

What would you bring to the server:

I would bring my building skills, i have build a few very nice large builds. I also like helping people building, finding and making things. Not only do I do that but I am also very keen to help anybody at any time and you would never be in a fix if i was around Very Happy.

Tell me about yourself, and in short why you should be whitelisted:

My name is Dylan I am 14 in February. I think i should be whitelisted because i think that i would be a very good asset to your minecraft community. Not only this but I never greif/kill people just for stuff, on the fact that it is no a legit way to do it.

KagePyro
Trusted

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  zetsumeisensei Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:44 am

Goron no like you!!!!!

Denied!!!!!
zetsumeisensei
zetsumeisensei

Back to top Go down